Beginner instruction

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Beginner instruction

Postby sescherman » Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:02 pm

I am looking for someone who can walk me through the basics - setting up a campaign, loading leads, creating lists. I then want to be able to manage and manipulate my lists. I would like to find someone who can spend some time helping me learn the basics and get a campaign set up for my needs, then be available for ongoing support as needed.
sescherman

Postby williamconley » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:12 pm

We have a 3-hour training session which we haven given hundreds of times. Requirements: 72-hour scheduling (for lowest price); Functional Vicidial Server (capable of auto-dialing); Logmein/Gotomypc/Teamviewer/etc for shared screen (sharing YOUR screen as YOU will be pushing the buttons so YOU will know what you are doing when we are done!).

Time allowing, it covers everything necessary to run a live-agent campaign if you already had a functional dialer installation. It does NOT including troubleshooting a failed installation, of course. Nor does it cover carrier setup or "deeper" functions.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation