agent own the lead when contacted

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

agent own the lead when contacted

Postby Op3r » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:09 am

Hello,

I got this request where when a call comes in, the agent who will answer that call (from outbound) and who does not have an owner yet will be the one who will only dial that number on the next list reset. is that possible for vicidial?
Get paid for US outbound Toll Free calls. PM me.
Op3r

Re: agent own the lead when contacted

Postby mflorell » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:25 pm

Yes, that is what the "Owner Populate" campaign settings is for.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Op3r » Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:55 am

I forgot to ask. Will this work for predictive dialing?

Have anyone managed to have the owner only dial to use predictive? I have this requirement where the agents have their own leads and they should only be the one to handle those leads.
Get paid for US outbound Toll Free calls. PM me.
Op3r

Postby carpenox » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:16 am

I dont believe so:

Owner Only Dialing [X]
If This is enabled, the agent will only receive leads that they are within the ownership parameters for. If this is set to USER then the agent must be the user defined in the database as the owner of this lead. If this is set to TERRITORY then the owner of the lead must match the territory listed in the User Modification screen for this agent. If this is set to USER_GROUP then the owner of the lead must match the user group that the agent is a member of. For this feature to work the dial method must be set to MANUAL or INBOUND_MAN and No Hopper Dialing must be enabled. Default is NONE for disabled. If the option has BLANK at the end, then users are allowed to dial leads with no owner defined in addition to owner defined leads.
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby mflorell » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:55 pm

No, there's no efficient way to predictively dial for a single agent so we have not added that as an option.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support