See Who Is Monitoring Agent On Real-Time Report

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

See Who Is Monitoring Agent On Real-Time Report

Postby gobofraggle » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Has anyone ever added a feature to the real-time report that shows which phone/manager is currently monitoring an agent on the real-time report? I can't seem to find this possibility mentioned anywhere. I'm aware of the real-time monitoring log report but, it's not user friendly enough for a manager to use on-the-fly. So, before I go ahead and dig too deep into getting something like this started on my own I figured I would throw it out there and see if anyone here has experience with this concept. A head start would be awesome. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
gobofraggle

Re: See Who Is Monitoring Agent On Real-Time Report

Postby carpenox » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:47 pm

Go to the main realtime report and go to report options where you change the refresh timing, just below that you can add monitoring to the report.
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby gobofraggle » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:30 am

I'm aware of the ability to initiate monitoring of agents on the real-time main report. To be more specific here's what I'm trying to accomplish:

1. A manager viewing the real-time main report clicks LISTEN to monitor and agent
2. As a result of the previous action, the manager's name now appears in a newly enabled column next to that agent's name.
3. Once the monitoring session ends, their name disappears from the report.

So, any easy way to see via the real-time main report who is actively monitoring a particular agent.
gobofraggle

Postby carpenox » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:05 am

ahh u mean like a live action view of which managers click in and out of monitoring the agents...not sure i'd have to look around and see but i like the idea, perhaps someone else knows the answer more readily
Alma Linux 9.3 | Version: 2.14-911a | SVN Version: 3815 | DB Schema Version: 1710 | Asterisk 18.18.1
www.dialer.one -:- 1-833-DIALER-1 -:- https://linktr.ee/CyburDial -:- WhatsApp: +19549477572 -:- Skype: live:carpenox_3
carpenox

Postby gobofraggle » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:06 pm

Any help would be awesome. I'm playing around with the idea myself. It would be a great feature. I'll surely share what I come up with/find.
gobofraggle

Return to Features