Predictive behaves differently with different trunk

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Predictive behaves differently with different trunk

Postby kavin.chauhan » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:46 pm

Hi Friends,
I am facing some strange issue with predictive dialing. Actually I am getting to much delay in agent call with specific provider trunk.
If I dial any call manually, all call working fine with that same trunk. So provider saying that there is no issue in his side.
Now, if in same capmpaign I try with same predictive, there is no delay and agent always have calls without waiting.
How can I catch this??

Vicibox 8.1.2
Version: 2.14-707a
Build: 190406-1437
Single server Installation
No additional H/W or S/W
kavin.chauhan

Re: Predictive behaves differently with different trunk

Postby ambiorixg12 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:23 am

What does the Asterisk CLI shows, and verify you dont have AMD active and try check on the report for lead status and try dialing manually some of the failed numbers to see why they are not connected to the agent
ambiorixg12

Re: Predictive behaves differently with different trunk

Postby kavin.chauhan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:31 pm

Yes. I have AMD enabled in campaign and I have tested callanually also. I have also tested AMD disabled and there's less wait time with AMD disabled as agent has IVR or voicemail also.

Actually, I played little trick today and that's I put silence1.gsm and strangely calls connect little better but in that case also, agent have to wait.
I tested with,
Dial ratio 4.
Live agent 2.
Dial Method predictive.
I am very curious to know the reason behind different behavior with different trunk. How can I catch real issue as its took too many days for me and then finally I like to get help from masters here.
kavin.chauhan

Return to Support