vicidial Inbound Emails queue and calls.

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

vicidial Inbound Emails queue and calls.

Postby jps000 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:08 am

Hi,

Incoming emails are not showing in email queue they just popup after I unpause.

And how do i prioritize calls over email?

Thanks
jps000

Re: vicidial Inbound Emails queue and calls.

Postby williamconley » Sat May 25, 2019 3:57 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Was that two questions or one? (Do you want them to show up in the queue AND prioritize calls over email?)

4) Share your settings related to the email queue configuration, in case they are relevant

5) If an agent "unpauses" and at that precise moment there are no calls available, did you want the agent to NOT get the email "in case" a call lands? Or are you saying that there is a call in queue and when you unpause you get an email (that didn't show in the queue) instead of the call?

6) Are you sure that the "item in the queue" wasn't actually the email and there was no call? (eg: did you test this theory on the system when no other calls were active to see if it works as you think it does? or did you also see the callerid on real time so you Know it was a call?)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby jps000 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:49 pm

Hi

Sorry for the confusion on my questions. Upon my test calls are showing on the queue but the emails don't show up, they just pop-up after a call.

Bellow are the screen shot of my config.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Last edited by jps000 on Mon May 27, 2019 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
jps000

Postby williamconley » Sun May 26, 2019 9:56 pm

So ... did you expect them to appear in the queue? Have you tested this? Without calls in the way?

PS: When you are asked to provide your configuration options, it's expected that you post all the items you believe are relevent to the situation at hand, not "everything". Plus posting an image onto a generic site (that may delete it any time they want) defeats the history and search possibility (since the images aren't searchable). This means that future vicidial users may not benefit from the answer to this post.
williamconley

Postby jps000 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:47 am

Yes I expected them to appear in the queue.. I tested this without a call. I send more than a 50 emails and they didn't show in the queue.
jps000

Postby williamconley » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:03 pm

Please post the settings you believe relevant to the email configuration. As text so it's searchable. And not "everythign". Please also post your installer with version and your Vicidial Version with build. These all matter.
williamconley

Return to Support