Playing Welcome message when there is an active agents only

Discussions about new features or changes in existing features

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Playing Welcome message when there is an active agents only

Postby jikseyres16 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Hi Vicidial Team,

Correct me if I'm wrong in this. I know if it set to always, welcome message will play regardless there's an active or all agents are in paused. I just want to play this only when there are active agents. :)

Thank you

VERSION: 2.14-526c
BUILD: 170609-1711
jikseyres16

Re: Playing Welcome message when there is an active agents o

Postby blackbird2306 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:22 am

Don't change "Play Welcome Message -> ALWAYS". What you are looking for is the inbound settings part with "No Agents No Queueing". Change it to something else than "N". This will start the "No Agent No Queue Action", which you can also define there.

No Agents No Queueing
If this field is set to Y, NO_READY or NO_PAUSED then no calls will be put into the queue for this in-group if there are no agents logged in and the calls will go to the No Agent No Queue Action. The NO_PAUSED option will also not send the callers into the queue if there are only paused agents in the in-group. The NO_READY option will also not send the callers into the queue if there are no agents ready to take the call in the in-group. Default is N. In an AGENTDIRECT in-group, setting this to AGENTVMAIL will select the User voicemail ID to use. You can also put AGENTEXT in this field if it is set to EXTENSION and the system will look up the user custom five field and send the call to that dialplan number. If set to N, the calls will queue up, even if there are no agents logged in and set to take calls from this in-group.
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Re: Playing Welcome message when there is an active agents o

Postby jikseyres16 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Ohhh thank you. but I don't want the caller to leave the ingroup and when I try to send this action to the same ingroup, the caller do not hear anything even the hold music unless an agent becomes active. :)
jikseyres16

Return to Features