Cannot hangup

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Cannot hangup

Postby dspaan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:44 pm

I am still in the testing phase of VICIdial. I have finally got the asterisk part working via an IAX2 trunk with a provider. I can normally make calls when i login with a softphone.

I have made a campaign for testing that i have set at dial level 0 (manual). When i login as an agent i get called and pickup. When i press the Dial Next Number button i get connected with the IVR of a bank which i used in the test lead list.

But when i press the Hangup Customer button the call is not hungup! When i continue to the next lead the previous call is still not ended so i can't make the next call.
dspaan

hangup again

Postby dspaan » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:46 pm

I just noticed that when i come in the closer screen after i have presse the Hangup Customer Button i am then finally able to hangup with the Hangup Again button.

Only when i then get to the next lead nothing happens when i press the Dial Next Number button. I still have an asterisk connection but the next number is not dialed.
dspaan

fixed

Postby dspaan » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:47 am

Well i did not find a clear cause for this problem but it seems to work fine now. Yesterday i was testing it from home via a VPN connection. I think that is what VICIdial did not like. I am in the LAN now and it works fine.
dspaan

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo