not getting the full leads

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

not getting the full leads

Postby sibteabbas » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:15 pm

when I load new leads its shows 10919 leads but when Add new leads its shows only 8489 leads please tell me why its show the difference

my leads are also not resetting please tell me the reason :oops:
sibteabbas

Postby mflorell » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:48 pm

How exactly are you loading the leads?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby gibo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 pm

try to upload the leads in tab delimited format, not csv but a txt file

you should get 100% of the count :D
gibo

Re: not getting the full leads

Postby williamconley » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 pm

sibteabbas wrote:when I load new leads its shows 10919 leads but when Add new leads its shows only 8489 leads please tell me why its show the difference

my leads are also not resetting please tell me the reason :oops:
i don't get the reference to "Add new leads", where is this? (I know where load new leads is ... it's in the menu to access the Lead Loader ...)

Are you saying that when you load the leads, after the load has completed the system reports "10919" leads succesfully loaded ... but somewhere else it only shows 8489 leads ... but where is this? the bottom of the campaign? the list modification page?

How did you set the "list_id"? within the list or did you "override" the list_id during upload?

also:
when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and OS with kernel or version, vicidial version and build, asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box.

Similar to This:
Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X Build XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo