CRM integration

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

CRM integration

Postby cottonking2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:53 pm

In 2.05 I noticed a Vtiger integration. I have not read the new full length manual yet, so I ask, is there a way to integrate into Sugar CRM? Or a path to that process?
cottonking2000

Postby mflorell » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:06 pm

We have only worked on Vtiger integration because it is completely open source. We have done just web-based integration with SugarCRM before, but nothing nearly as in-depth as we have with Vtiger.
mflorell
Site Admin

VTiger

Postby cottonking2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:36 pm

V Tiger has issues and will not pass several tests we have to complete for a customer.

I think we will operate in V tiger as a update layer and export into sugar crm as production. We can do this automatically with inport and export scripts.
cottonking2000

Postby mflorell » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 pm

What issues does Vtiger have for you?
mflorell
Site Admin

V Tiger

Postby cottonking2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:52 pm

We do not have problems with V Tiger until our customers specify not to use it.

Vtiger is not an accepted CRM for several of our customers to take imports or auto updates directly from.

V Tiger is not on a support list for CRM integration for US gov contracts, and a few of our major CLEC's. Where as Salesforce and Sugar CRM are.

I also have had word from several opensource develpers whom contract with these firms; specify what open source software can be allowed, and the reviews on the code and over design were poor when compared to sugar CRM. So Sugar is widely accepted.

Personally, I do not care what CRM to use but get forced into compliance based upon contracts.
cottonking2000

Postby mflorell » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 pm

The recent Vtiger integration was done at a customer's request, if we get requests to integrate with this way from a paying client we would do the same integration with SugarCRM.
mflorell
Site Admin

Sugar Integrate

Postby cottonking2000 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Can you forward a price and time frame to me. Email in system
cottonking2000

Postby lowno » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:15 am

We just built a nice little form specifically for SugarCRM. We use Vicibox for live agent campaigns, with qualifiers taking the calls. Then they live transfer them into a queue of closers. In the script tab we have an iframe form that grabs the variables from vicidial, the qualifying questions, and then the qualifier selects who answered the live transfer. Then the qualifier clicks submit, and a new lead is inserted in that specific closers SugarCRM account. Then SugarCRM emails the closer with a link to the lead. It's enough integration for our purposes.

Our next step is to automate the process of taking aged leads from SugarCRM and inserting them into Vicibox.
lowno

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo