Navigating the outbound leads to decide which to dial now

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Navigating the outbound leads to decide which to dial now

Postby bghayad » Tue May 31, 2016 4:10 pm

Hello;

vicibox 6.0.4, vicidial 2.12-538a, Build 160122-1401, asterisk 1.8.32.3-vici, Single Machine

Is there a sitting that enable the agent to navigate the leads that are in the hopper and reviewing the information and then decide which to dial or which to skip?
As I see that currently I am able only to click on Dial Lead or Skip and this for one lead, then I can go for the next one. But what I am looking for it is the ability to navigate the leads information (3 or 4 or 5 leads) and deciding if to skip or dial this or that lead. Of course the dialer to be responsible for filling new leads instead of the one that dialed or the one that skipped and based on the hopper value.

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Navigating the outbound leads to decide which to dial no

Postby williamconley » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Well, you could print a spreadsheet and purchase a cell phone for each agent. I suppose. 8-)

In case you did not get the sarcasm from that, the entire purpose for Vicidial is to avoid that complete time-wasting system where agents "pre-judge" the leads and spend (waste) time on "which one should I dial?" instead of calling ALL the leads and giving each one the same pitch. Seriously: Waste of time.

Agents DO have the ability to search leads during manual dial, if I recall correctly. You'd probably need to give some sort of criteria that would allow "today's leads" to be visible after checking on what they can search for.

Alternately, you could have someone create a script to run outside Vicidial (in another tab) that would allow precisely what you ask and use the agent API to initiate the manual-dial call from the agent session as if the agent had used the "dial next lead" command. Probably a few hours work to get it running nicely, but with the advantage of being customized to EXACTLY what you want, including pulling specific fields from the client data for the viewing pleasure of the agents. It could even use AJAX to continually update the available leads and delete them from the screen as other agents dial them.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo