Agent Call Log

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Agent Call Log

Postby bghayad » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:33 am

Hello;

vicibox 4.0.3, vicidial 2.8-404a, Build 130605-0841, asterisk 1.4.39.1-vici, Single Machine, Vtiger 5.4

While trying to use Agent Call Log from the Agent Desktop, the agents are facing problem that the scroll bar to go down is not responding when clicking on it .. so we can not look for the latest numbers which are existed always down and that cause a problem that the agents are not able to do redial for last numbers because they are not able to reach the last numbers because of the scroll down.

Any help? I tried to check the settings in the user configuration, but nothing related to the scroll bar of the Agent Desktop. I do not know what to do? Or if it possible to limit the number of records to stay in one page and no need to use this scroll bar which really I do not know why it is existed if it is not working.

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Agent Call Log

Postby DomeDan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:44 am

What browser does the agent use?
try to install a different one.

last option would be to edit the code to make the list go from bottom to top instead, if its just a query then its easy.
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby bghayad » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:02 am

I am using Google Chrome.
Are you facing this problem? What browser you are using?

last option would be to edit the code to make the list go from bottom to top instead, if its just a query then its easy.

* The code of the Agent Log page?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby DomeDan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:05 am

Ok. try with firefox.

yes the code of vicidial.php
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby bghayad » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:01 am

I tried with IE and it is working fine using the wheel of the mouse and using the mouse click, also I discovered that it is working using Google Chrome but from the wheel of the mouse (if I used the wheel of the mouse to scroll down and up), but if I clicked using the mouse button (from the google chrome) at the scroll bar which is at the left side of the Agent Call Logs, it is not responding.

I tried to check the settings of the google chrome but without any success .. What could be the problem?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo