Relation between session id and agent

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Relation between session id and agent

Postby bghayad » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:17 pm

Hello;

vicibox 4.0.3, vicidial 2.8-404a, Build 130605-0841, asterisk 1.4.39.1-vici, Single Machine, Vtiger 5.4

In the real time report, it is appearing the agent session ID but this make us not able which agent ! How I can find (from where) the relation between the session id and the agent? Because it is not practical to go agent agent and check the session id for each agent to know this session id for which agent.

Thanks.
Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Relation between session id and agent

Postby bghayad » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Hello;

Any Help?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby Kumba » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:59 pm

Session Id is somewhat randomly chosen. You can see the session ID on the real-time report. You don't need to walk around to see the agent's screen to get it. There is no defined relationship other then when an agent logs in it gives them the next unused session ID. After they log out that session ID can be assigned to the next agent.
Kumba

Postby bghayad » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:17 am

I know .. But in the real time report, I need to understand which agent has this information.
For example, I need to know which agent in dead call .. I know it's session I'd but I have to look which agent of this session id so I can go for the agent and chk why he is in dead call. That is why I need a method to link between the session id and the agent instead of going agent agent and chk their sessions ids.

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby DomeDan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:32 am

You should be able to see the user id and even username (at least in a later version)
Or maybe the user setting is set to hide the user id info? check that

here is a sceenshot of how it should look:
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby Kumba » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:41 pm

bghayad wrote:For example, I need to know which agent in dead call .. I know it's session I'd but I have to look which agent of this session id so I can go for the agent and chk why he is in dead call.

Click "Show Agent Name". If that's not it then I can't help you as I don't understand your question. You have the Agent ID/Name, then two columns over on the realtime report you have the SessionID. If they are on the same line it means they are related.
Kumba

Postby bghayad » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:04 pm

My problem that I do not see the station and user column so what could be the reason?
I checked the user settings (I am using admin user to login), but really I did not find any thing related to hiding the user info in the reporting .. which one could be?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby bghayad » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:18 pm

OK I found it ... It is Realtime Block User Info, I was sitting it 1 and I changed it to 1, so I can see the user name.

Thanks a lot for the help.
Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo