2 - Quad Core Xeon 3.0 GHz
16 GB Ram
148 GB Mirror HD

Dialer:
Vicibox 5.0.3 x64
2 - Dual Core Opteron 2.8 Ghz
8 GB Ram
73 GB Mirror HD

I installed both using the live CD in expert mode. Everything works fine except the agents cannot transfer calls. The buttons do not work. The interface buttons stay gray no matter if there is a call connected or not.

Any ideas? I have looked through the forum and followed a few suggestions from previous posts. I added a 3-way dial prefix code, pre-programmed the transfer buttons, none of these steps has worked.

For the moment, I have programmed the Agent API URL string to trigger the transfer I want into one of the web form buttons and this is working just fine but I would rather not expose that string for longer than necessary.
thirdhatch

Re: Vicibox 5.0.3 Agent Transfer Buttons Not Working

Postby thirdhatch » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:03 am

Ok, I found the solution in case anyone else is experiencing the same problem. We access the system through the public IP Address but typically have assigned the vicidial box IP address to the LAN IP address. This has not been a problem until now, but going forward with that same methodology breaks the Park and Conference buttons. So, we ran the vicidial script to change the IP address to the public IP and it works now.
thirdhatch

Postby Kumba » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:56 pm

We have never seen that before.
Kumba

Postby thirdhatch » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:21 pm

Yeah, not sure why we are seeing it either. It was never an issue in previous versions of vicibox. But, we have a workaround for now. I'll dig into it deeper the next time I build a big rig.
thirdhatch

Postby lavaman101 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:14 pm

hmnn.... Im having the exact problem on my new install, and i cant get it to fix with what you did. its really weird. the park call, and transfer-conf wont even execute in the cli. i see no sign of it. i did an install of the 6.0.3... but im totally lost here. very frustrating. any other ideas on how to resolve the issue of being able to take inbound, and do outbound... but it appears that im not even able to hangup a call right now. My extensions.conf file appears to be identical to my other servers that are working fine... but the hangup doesnt appear to be executing unless the person calling in kills the call.

help!!! this is crazy.
lavaman101

Postby DomeDan » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:13 am

Just a wild guess, maybe the agent web-browser has cached part of the interface?
try to clear the cache
Vicidial Partner. Region: Sweden/Norway.
Does Vicidial installation, configuration, customization, add-ons, CRM implementation, support, upgrading, network-related, pentesting etc. Remote and onsite assistance.
Email: domedan (at) gmail.com
DomeDan

Postby chasejordan1 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:58 pm

make sure the asterisk version in > admin > server > is the correct version even if each server is a different version of asterisk.

Example below

Server 1 > 1.8.32.1-vici
Server 2 >1.8.32.0-vici

Then reboot.
chasejordan1

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo