Survey: 5 lines and campaign settings

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Survey: 5 lines and campaign settings

Postby bghayad » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Hello;

vicibox 4.0.3, vicidial 2.8-404a, Build 130605-0841, asterisk 1.4.39.1-vici, Single Machine, Vtiger 5.4

I need to do a campaign to be as following: Calling the people numbers, they will hear a message and they have an option to press 1 to talk with the agent.
I created campaign, and the routing extension is 8366, then I selected the survey method to be call menu and I selected the call menu that was created in the call menu.

I have some questions to be sure that I am in the right way:

1) I need the dialing to the numbers in the list to be automatic, can the campaign Dial Method to be INBOUND_MAN? Or what it should be?
2) As I have maximum 5 lines (ability to do up to 5 concurrent calls), but I need to use maximum 3 lines, how I can control this? Because I need to keep 2 lines for incoming calls to be answered by the agents.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Survey: 5 lines and campaign settings

Postby williamconley » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:25 pm

if you want dialing to be automatic, you'll want the dial method to be ratio

you should have the survey method be "AGENT_XFER" to transfer to an agent upon pressing 1.

to limit the system to dialing 3 lines, set your Max VICIDIAL Trunks (in Admin->Servers->choose your server) to 3.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby bghayad » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:30 am

Thanks a lot.

In the Survey, by default the Survey Opt-in Audio File is US_pol_survey_transfer and I do not really need to hear this file. But, I need them to hear the survey menu (as the survey method is CALLMENU). How this will be?

About the list, do I have to place the country code specifically if it will effect on the time? Because I am afraid to place it in the list and the dialing will not work because my dialplan does not contain the country code.

For the standard list (not the custom), the default list (that is generated by dialer it self from the call center calls), it contains a lot of fields and really what I need to place in the list is only the lead id and the phone number, is it possible to have a list with these two fields only or I have to place all the fields even if they are empty:

lead_id phone_code
1 50911347

Does this list work or I have to place all the fields?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby bghayad » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 am

I succeeded now to have automatic dialing, and I got the format of the required csv file to be uploaded.
The main problem I have now, I do not need to hear the welcome message of the survey and to press 1 to be optin, because I need the CallMenu to be played and the customer to go on with the menu directly.

If I have to play the survey welcome message and to press 1 to be send for agent (by selecting "AGENT_XFER" in the survey method), the problem that my agents should login to this campaign (right?) while my agents are logged in to another campaign.

Note: In the campaign, I selected the allowed in-groups, so even if the agent is not logged in to the campaign, but he is logged in to the queue (which is added to the campaign), he will get the call?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo