Transfer, Park and the status

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Transfer, Park and the status

Postby bghayad » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:04 am

Hello

vicibox 4.0.3, vicidial 2.8-404a, Build 130605-0841, asterisk 1.4.39.1-vici, Single Machine, Vtiger 5.4

When doing transfer and park, we are not hearing any ring back tone to know if it was busy or ringing. How can we hear this? But in three ways transfer, I am able to hear this (of course, in three ways transfer, all the parties hearing each other and I do not need the customer to hear my talk with the third party that I am going to transfer for him).

What is the settings that let the agent hear the ring back tone to know the status of the call when calling the third party using the Park instead of the silent sound and suddenly they reply (while we were not hearing any ring)?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Transfer, Park and the status

Postby williamconley » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Are you dialing the same number when testing this both ways? Or were they different numbers?

Ordinarily, if the calling party's telco sends a ringtone year hear it. If they do not, you don't. The BriStuff add-on can mimic one if properly installed and the option is selected. The loopback dialplan can also mimic a ring tone if properly configured. But you should get the same results whether dial with customer or park customer dial.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby bghayad » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 am

Yes I tried the same number, but I did not try the 88 (I dialed the number 950911347 as we place normal outside call, but fr the application). In dial with customer, there is a ring back tone (ringing or busy) but in Park, I was not able to know if it is ringing or busy or what .. So no ring back tone.

Should I use 88? What the pattern I have to place in the extensions.conf?
Why without 88, it was giving ring back tone in dial with customer and does not give ring back tone with PARK?

Thanks a lot for the help.
Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby bghayad » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:04 am

Any solution?
bghayad

Postby bghayad » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:36 am

Hello;

I need to hear the ringback tone when I do a transfer using Call Park, is it possible?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo