Unable to Install VICI Box

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

Unable to Install VICI Box

Postby jitesh.gala » Fri May 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi,

I am trying to install VICI BOX, but getting error - "Error 23: Error while parsing number". System on which I am trying to install had linux Ubuntu before which I have now formated with FAT32. I am trying to install VICI Box using my pendrive which is made bootable. I get the option to select Install / Restore_VICIBox_v.4.0 and Failsafe_--_Install / Restore_VICIBox_v.4.0. but when I select either of the option, I get the error message - "Error 23: Error while parsing number"

Please help me as I am not a tech savy to fix this. Do let me know if you need any logs or anything. Please do send me the comands which I need to run to get the logs.
jitesh.gala

Re: Unable to Install VICI Box

Postby williamconley » Sat May 25, 2013 12:36 am

burn the .iso image to CD not a pen drive.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby jitesh.gala » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Hi,

May be this post is already there, but i am unable to search it. Here is the problem - I have installed Vicibox and setup a Autodial campaign, what is happening is in CLI it shows dialing and disposing all the calls as Answering Machine and Agents are idle waiting for the calls to come in. When i change the campaign to Manual, everything works fine. Below is the details of my vicibox.

Installation - Express Installation.
When I login using root, I get this - ViciBox Redux v.4.0.3 released
When I open admin user, bottom right I see this - Vicibox VERSION - 2.8-406a / BUILD - 130627-0745
Asterisk Version - Asterisk 1.4.44
jitesh.gala

Postby williamconley » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:09 am

jitesh.gala wrote:Hi,

May be this post is already there, but i am unable to search it. Here is the problem - I have installed Vicibox and setup a Autodial campaign, what is happening is in CLI it shows dialing and disposing all the calls as Answering Machine and Agents are idle waiting for the calls to come in. When i change the campaign to Manual, everything works fine. Below is the details of my vicibox.

Installation - Express Installation.
When I login using root, I get this - ViciBox Redux v.4.0.3 released
When I open admin user, bottom right I see this - Vicibox VERSION - 2.8-406a / BUILD - 130627-0745
Asterisk Version - Asterisk 1.4.44

jitesh, you should create your own post instead of hijacking someone else's post. try changing the campaign routing exten to 8368 (this will turn off AMD). and next time, create your own post with a subject line specific to YOUR question so it may help some other person who has the same problem some day! 8-)
have you read the Vicidial Manager's Manual? you should read it cover to cover and most importantly start at the beginning and work your way to the end without skipping anything (do all the exercises in it). at some point during that process, you will have a functional dialer (or you can bring the item that does not work, page and line, here and post your problem! and we'll help you fix it!) 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo