can't manual dial

Support forum for the ViciBox ISO Server Install and ISO LiveCD Demo

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Staydog, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba

can't manual dial

Postby ylem » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:59 am

Hi,

I encountered problem with my agents that sometimes she can do a manual dial for callback but most of the times she can't make a manual dial. I'm assuming that there's a congestion on the line or might be our channels are already used up.

Want to know if you already experience this kind of issue we are facing right now. need some ideas on how to fix this.

Thank you.
ylem

Postby williamconley » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:15 pm

when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method, vicidial version and build, asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box.

Similar to This:
Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X Build XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)
___

show CLI output from a "failed call".

and please explain in more detail how the manual dial is being accomplished (direct from the phone? on the agent screen? which fields are being filled in?)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciBox Server Install and Demo