Campaign VDAD extension

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Campaign VDAD extension

Postby carrycom » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:24 pm

please i need a little help, i want to be able to make a file that gives my customers a message when they pick up the phone anyone please help i will appreciate it thanks a lot.
that plays a message to the called person and allows them to make a choice by pressing buttons -
effectively pre-screening the lead
Please Help..
carrycom

Postby williamconley » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:00 pm

do you have the Manager's Manual? this is referred to by some as a "broadcast" or as a "press one campaign".

if you check the definition of your campaign, in the "detail" tab of the campaigns there is a setting for "Campaign VDAD exten". by default it is set to 8365, but if you change it to 8366 it will play a pre-recorded message to the call recipients and connect them with an agent only if they press the correct number (such as "1" or "2").

this is all detailed in the manager's manual, and some of it is also listed in the help screen for "Campaign VDAD exten". If you don't have the manager's manual ... now's a good time.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial