Fresh install. Empty var/www/html folder.

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Fresh install. Empty var/www/html folder.

Postby lowno » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:55 am

I am in no way a complete newbie with asterisk, but this is my first install of vicidialnow. Actually that is not true, I installed it first in vmware. Anyway, fresh download, install in a new Dell quad core inspirion. Everything went perfectly fine. I ran the system-config-network to configure the ip address.

My problem is the html directory is completely empty. So I can't go to /vicidial/admin.php or anything, because its not there. Is there something I did incorrectly.

Thanks for any help. Oh and thanks for both of these amazing open-source products. I intend on connecting the vicidial box to an elastix box via sip / iax trunk.
lowno

Postby lowno » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:19 pm

Nevermind. I went to download vicidialnow again. Found what I hope to be that latest version ce1.1 since the rc2 was not there anymore. Downloaded, installed, and im all good for now.

Thanks for making this so easy. Now I need to go buy the 2 manuals so I can figure this thing out.
lowno

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial