Unable to upload leads

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Unable to upload leads

Postby Loel Garza » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Hi All,
I have installed the vicidialnow cd on a 1ghz Dell desktop with 512 ram and a 160 gig hard drive. Everything appears to have gone well. I then purchased both the Agent and Administrators manual from eflo. As I work through Tutorial A I get as far as step 8 Load New Leads. I am have created a list with 23 columns and appropriate data. When I attempt to load these leads I get the following Error.

"ERROR: The file does not have the required number of fields to process it."

I have noticed also that I am not alone because someone on the blog has the very same issue.

Is there an easy way to fix this?
Loel Garza

Postby aster1 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:37 pm

Download the astguiclient package from website , in extras folder it has a demo excel file , vicidial expects same number of columns as in that file or else you can just use "Custom Layout" option while uploading leads .
aster1

I think I found the problem

Postby Loel Garza » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:13 pm

I found the solution to the issue.
In another thread I found.
mflorell wrote:Looks like you're using the 2.0.3 database table with your 2.0.2 admin.php code which will not work.

I ran the following:
cd /usr/src/astguiclient
perl ./install.pl

I then was able to load the pipe delimited leads...
Loel Garza

Postby mxconn » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:20 pm

I had the same problem and i installed vicidial again by issuing the command Loel Garza Mentioned in his post and it worked.

I think this issue should be taken as a bug and resolved in next release.

Regards
Sajid
mxconn

Postby DarknessBBB » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:35 pm

mxconn wrote:I had the same problem and i installed vicidial again by issuing the command Loel Garza Mentioned in his post and it worked.

I think this issue should be taken as a bug and resolved in next release.

Regards
Sajid

I don't think it is issue :shock:
If you've uploaded from 2.0.2 (not with VICIDIALNOW), in UPGRADE file you can read
perl ./install.pl

at first row :oops:
DarknessBBB

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial