ViciDial Tech assistance

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

ViciDial Tech assistance

Postby sidhvici » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:05 pm

Hi

My Vicidial Dialer is not working .
I unable to send calls .

Can anyone help?

Thanks
sidhvici

Re: ViciDial Tech assistance

Postby striker » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:03 am

hi
post you issue, also post your setup like goautodia version, voip trunk or pri trunk.
www.striker24x7.com www.youtube.com/c/striker24x7 Telegram/skype id : striker24x7
striker

Postby aicha » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:25 am

Hi everybody!
I ViciDial install on my machine, but I can not get to use it.
I am just doing an internal test, ie make a call between two agents of the call center and a sip client. but I know how to proceed.
please help me it is for a project to recover this week.
aicha

Postby williamconley » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:47 pm

1) Use the installation instructions available in the PDF at Vicibox.com

2) After installation is completed, use the Vicidial Manager's Manual available at EFLO.net (free!). Start at page 1 and do not skip anything until all the features you desire actually work. I repeat: Don't skip anything (no matter how smart you are).

3) If you bump into a problem, you'll be on a page with appropriate keywords in the Vicidial manager's manual. Use those keywords to search for a solution. If that fails, you can open a ticket with details about this specific problem, along with the Manual Version and page number/line number. Of course, you should also include your Vicidial version with Build and your Vicibox Version from the install CD.

4) We'll walk you through the details of the fix, if you provide us with the details of your problem and system.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial