Web form/webform target

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Web form/webform target

Postby JBT » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:03 am

Hi guys,

First of all: you guys did a excellent job developing this software! Thnx a lot for this...
Second of all: excuse me for my english, ill hope you guys understand what i am trying to explain.

As i think iam close to understand a lot of things which we'll need to build an perfect and automatic dialer with scripts etc i am now facing the following challenge concerning the web form fields:

When i push the webform button it opens up in the same tab as the goautodial agent screen is opened in. This is an example of the URL:
VARhttps://IPADRES/limesurvey/index.php?sid=XXXXXX&lang=en&token=--A--token--B--
How can i put this web form (limesurvey script) in an frame?
Ive done this via the normal script tab by putting this in the field:

<iframe src="https://IPADRES/limesurvey/index.php?sid=XXXXXX&lang=en&token=--A--token--B—style="background-color:transparent;" scrolling="auto" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" id="popupFrame" name="popupFrame" width="--A--script_width--B--" height="--A--script_height--B--" STYLE="z-index:17"></iframe>
but using the old script isnt really easy to combine with the tokens of lime survey i found out.
So iam using the webform and have read in the manager manual the following thing about webform & webform target:
Web Form Target – If you are using multi-framed browser screens, then you might want to use this field to define what frame the web form will appear in when the user clicks on the WEB FORM button.

But this was it, what do i need to set in this WEB FORM TARGET field to get an frame and adjust all those as width height etc..

Any help would be appreciated!

Ive installed Goautodial 3.3 1406088000 with the latest Vicidial version| LimeSurvey Version 1.91+ Build 11804 & LimeSurvey Version 2.50+ Build 160204 | No other software installed | Working on a MacBook Pro 2015
JBT
JBT

Re: Web form/webform target

Postby williamconley » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:40 am

Modify the "Web Form Target" for the campaign.

Also: You should seriously consider re-installing with Vicibox 7.0.1. Goautodial is nice for those who MUST have CentOS, but it tends to lag behind in features and bug fixes. It also has modified many screens which tends to introduce bugs (usually minor, but still annoying).

Unless you "Love" the extra wizards and reports ... as a tradeoff for the missing screen space for the goautodial logo and extra bugs and missing features ... I highly recommend Vicibox's .iso installer. Oh: And vicibox allows clustering so your system can be scalable when needed. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby JBT » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:48 am

Ok, so now we updated it to:

VERSION: 2.12-538a
BUILD: 160122-1401

But, if i want to upload an .csv file using the Standard Format every time i get this message: (even if i fill in/copy all the 15 fields)
ERROR: The file does not have the required number of fields to process it.

And when i want to upload it using the Custom Layout he doesnt see the input of the fields between "here"

I tried everything with Excel/ Open office change the field separating sings etc...but it doenst seem to help..

Using this list loader: LIST LOADER 4th Gen- VERSION: 2.12-62 BUILD: 160102-1039
JBT

Postby williamconley » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:13 pm

JBT wrote:Ok, so now we updated it to:

VERSION: 2.12-538a
BUILD: 160122-1401

But, if i want to upload an .csv file using the Standard Format every time i get this message: (even if i fill in/copy all the 15 fields)
ERROR: The file does not have the required number of fields to process it.

And when i want to upload it using the Custom Layout he doesnt see the input of the fields between "here"

I tried everything with Excel/ Open office change the field separating sings etc...but it doenst seem to help..

Using this list loader: LIST LOADER 4th Gen- VERSION: 2.12-62 BUILD: 160102-1039

What does this have to do with "Web Form/Webform Target"? Perhaps you should open a new thread ... and try to upload ONE record. And post that record in its entirety if it fails so we can see what's wrong. (In that NEW thread, of course, with an appropriate subject line)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial