Multi-tenant setup

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Multi-tenant setup

Postby udy786 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:38 am

Hi,

I have installed Goautodial 2.1 on a server. 6 Core, 32GB Ram and 300GB 4 HDD.Installed from Goautodial ISO.

Please help me to setup multi-tenant so one user can't see other user data or anything like, user, list, campaign, carrier, recording etc.

I have downloaded code from http://www.eflo.net/VICIDIALforum/viewt ... =7&t=33165 for multi-tenant. I placed downloaded code in www directory. I am able to access admin page and agent page using this but don't know how to add account, number of seats etc. Please guide me.

One more question. For this setup do i need to install also a2billing on server?

Please reply.
udy786

Re: Multi-tenant setup

Postby louis_sgc » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:30 pm

The type of setup you are requesting is basic administration. You can find much of this information in the ViciDial paid Administrator manual although it applies specifically to core ViciDial builds. If you use modifications things may be different and the author of said modifications would have to guide you if he/she is available.

You could also consider finding a ViciDial expert to help since the types of setup you mention are not basic and not something you'd expect to find on a public forum. I'd still say the ViciDial Administrator manual is a good place to start, you can buy it online.
Vicidial Single Server and Cluster Hosting Experts
24/7/365 Support Available - English/Espanol
Tel: 1-503-334-3515 | Synapse Global
louis_sgc

Postby udy786 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:51 pm

I have paid Administrator manual setup and I followed that pdf file but did't such type setup guide.

If you know about this type setup then please guide me, in which section its available in Administrator manual?

I have Vicidial Manager_Manual_HighRes_Color_240-----VICIdial release 2.4
udy786

Postby louis_sgc » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Hello,

As mentioned is for a single user -- to setup campaigns etc.

By default there is no multi-tenant support. You would have to contact the author of said modifications to see if they are willing to provide you support since it is not a core feature.
Vicidial Single Server and Cluster Hosting Experts
24/7/365 Support Available - English/Espanol
Tel: 1-503-334-3515 | Synapse Global
louis_sgc

Postby williamconley » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Your best bet would be to install the LATEST version of Vicidial which is very close to being multi-tenant. Most items are now linked to user groups.

Beware: DO NOT ASSIGN YOURSELF TO A USER GROUP THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED! Leave your user/user group alone. Create new ones. If you modify the user group for 6666, you'll probably lock yourself out. LOL

And I've not looked at the manual for this feature, nor has a client recently asked me about this function: Which leads me to believe that it's fairly straightforward. I've seen "user group" pop up on almost every menu slowly but surely, and I think it's on almost all (if not all) by now.

But this is in "Vicidial" latest version not in the old versions installed with the goautodial .iso.

Install with Vicibox 6.0.3 (from Vicibox.com) or later to get the latest version of Vicidial with the latest installation code, configuration, and packages. It's also easily upgradeable these days if you install that way. :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby udy786 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:35 am

Thank you louis_sgc & williamconley.

I will install Vicibox 6.0.3 soon and will keep you posted.
udy786

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial