New Campaign without leads

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

New Campaign without leads

Postby eus881 » Thu May 21, 2015 4:19 am

Hi, sorry for my bad english..
i have install a new version Vicibox, i have downloaded the Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.3.preload
install with vicibox-install, expert mode No, and it is divise on 2 server, 1 for dialing/web and another for database/ftp/archive.

The server seem work well but, i have created a new campaign and uploaded a new lead list and activated on same campaign but on campaign report i see
DIALABLE LEADS: 0
HOPPER ( min/auto ): 200 / 0
LEADS IN HOPPER: 0

In new list id i have 500 new leads.. campaign is active , local call time is 24h...
I have try to force reset hopper, but nothing...

Asterisk versione 1.8
Vicidial 2.10-452a BUILD: 141111-0554

What should I check?
Thanks a lot...
eus881

Re: New Campaign without leads

Postby williamconley » Sun May 24, 2015 7:41 pm

DIALABLE LEADS: 0

1) Be sure leads are in a list that is assigned to this campaign (look at the list to be sure it's populated)
2) Set calling times to 24 hour (for testing only, of course, and verify that those calling times have not been edited and are really 24 hours!)
3) Be sure there is no "lead filter" on the campaign
4) Be sure you leads have a status that is included in the Campaign's "Dial Status". (IE: If the leads status are all "NEW" be sure "NEW" is a dial status on the campaign)
5) Be sure at least one server is running the admin keepalive script which loads leads into campaigns

8-)

PS: Thanks for posting your system specs ...
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial