3 way conference call with customer number display

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

3 way conference call with customer number display

Postby florin198 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:09 am

Hello,

I need help to configure a 3 way conference call with customer number display
Agents receive calls and after talking with the customer agents will connect customer to main office with a 3 way conference, after making introductions the agent will leave the conversation.

What I need is that the main office to see customer's phone number instead the one of the agents.

How can I do it ?
florin198

Re: 3 way conference call with customer number display

Postby mflorell » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:14 am

Have you seen this campaign setting?

3-Way Call Outbound CallerID -This defines what is sent out as the outbound callerID number from 3-way calls placed by the agent, CAMPAIGN uses the custom campaign callerID, CUSTOMER uses the number of the customer that is active on the agents screen and AGENT_PHONE uses the callerID for the phone that the agent is logged into. AGENT_CHOOSE allows the agent to choose which callerID to use for 3-way calls from a list of choices. CUSTOM_CID will use the Custom CID that is defined in the security_phrase field of the list table for the lead.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: 3 way conference call with customer number display

Postby florin198 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 am

Yes, now I see it, changed that with CUSTOMER.
Thank you Mat.
florin198

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial