How to configure a transfer-only a remote agent group

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

How to configure a transfer-only a remote agent group

Postby alley » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:33 am

Hi,
I'am configuring a quiry service system and I build many Inbound groups for different skills.What I want to do now is I only want the local agent to receive inbound calls but remote agent not,and remote agent only receive inbounds when only local agent transfer calls to him,how to configure to achieve this?Can the local agent transfer the call to a remote agent group?

I try to configure more inbound groups for remote agent only for transfer to,but it didn't work,the schedue:
local_agent1,local_agent2,local_agent3--->config to inbound group1 for receive inbound calls
local_agent4,local_agent5,local_agent6--->config to inbound group2 for receive inbound calls

remote_agent1,remote_agent2,remote_agent3--->config to inbound group3 only for transfer from inbound group1
remote_agent1,remote_agent2,remote_agent3--->config to inbound group4 only for transfer from inbound group2
How can I do?

Thank you for your help!
alley

Re: How to configure a transfer-only a remote agent group

Postby alley » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:21 am

Add on:When the local agent transfer a call to remote_agent,how to config when remote_agent1 are busy and auto jump to remote_agent2,remote_agent3?

Version:Goautodial CE 2.1
Thank you!
alley

Re: How to configure a transfer-only a remote agent group

Postby alley » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:45 am

Ok,I have resolved it myself,thank you.
alley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial