Please help me, how to increase the recording volume DTMF ?

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Please help me, how to increase the recording volume DTMF ?

Postby mdys » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:45 am

Hello everyone !
I need to be recorded in a recording, the phone by using DTMF sound, but the sound is very very low volum, I tried to replace the / var / lib / asterisk / sounds / 1-9.gsm files, but there is no change!

I how do? thank you!
GoAutoDial CE 2.0 | Vicidial 2.2.1-237 Build 100510-2015 | Asterisk 1.4.27.1-1 | Web/DB Server & PBX running GoAutoDial | Sangoma UT50 | Installed: wanpipe-voicetime drivers 1.0.11
mdys

Re: Please help me, how to increase the recording volume DTM

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:38 pm

DTMF is not meant to be recorded. You can attempt to alter the DTMFMODE in the account settings area of the carrier or conf override section for the phones. But you have not posted the precise method by which you're generating these tones. Agent pressing a button on a soft phone? Agent putting digits into the DTMF field on the agent screen and submitting? client pressing buttons on phone receiving call?

It would also be good to hear why you want to record the "sound" of the dTMf tones? Never had anyone request that before. LOL
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby mdys » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:27 pm

williamconley wrote:DTMF is not meant to be recorded. You can attempt to alter the DTMFMODE in the account settings area of the carrier or conf override section for the phones. But you have not posted the precise method by which you're generating these tones. Agent pressing a button on a soft phone? Agent putting digits into the DTMF field on the agent screen and submitting? client pressing buttons on phone receiving call?

It would also be good to hear why you want to record the "sound" of the dTMf tones? Never had anyone request that before. LOL

Thank you! williamconley! This demand was raised by my clients, customers need to make DTMF key tones greater clarity, in order to determine whether the customer by DTMF key!
GoAutoDial CE 2.0 | Vicidial 2.2.1-237 Build 100510-2015 | Asterisk 1.4.27.1-1 | Web/DB Server & PBX running GoAutoDial | Sangoma UT50 | Installed: wanpipe-voicetime drivers 1.0.11
mdys

Postby williamconley » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:24 pm

please explain "determine whether the customer by DTMF key". Do you mean to identify the customer using recorded dtmf? There is a method in vicidial for doing this.

DID configuration setting: In-Group Call Handle Method. There are many of these, but the ones related to allowing a customer to type in a code to be identified are:
VIDPROMPT will prompt the caller for their ID number and will create a new lead record with the CallerID as the phone number and the ID as the Vendor ID,
VIDPROMPTLOOKUP will attempt to lookup the ID in the entire system,
VIDPROMPTLOOKUPRL will attempt to lookup the vendor ID by the ID in only one specified list,
VIDPROMPTLOOKUPRC will attempt to lookup the vendor ID by the ID in all of the lists that belong to the specified campaign.
williamconley

Postby mdys » Mon May 12, 2014 10:32 pm

williamconley wrote:please explain "determine whether the customer by DTMF key". Do you mean to identify the customer using recorded dtmf? There is a method in vicidial for doing this.

DID configuration setting: In-Group Call Handle Method. There are many of these, but the ones related to allowing a customer to type in a code to be identified are:
VIDPROMPT will prompt the caller for their ID number and will create a new lead record with the CallerID as the phone number and the ID as the Vendor ID,
VIDPROMPTLOOKUP will attempt to lookup the ID in the entire system,
VIDPROMPTLOOKUPRL will attempt to lookup the vendor ID by the ID in only one specified list,
VIDPROMPTLOOKUPRC will attempt to lookup the vendor ID by the ID in all of the lists that belong to the specified campaign.

I'm very sorry, I mean, can display the phone and call the agent side DTMF key results on the agent interface. For example, the phone by the DTMF 2, then the agent interface to display this DTMF2. Need time to know which phone DTMF key press.
mdys

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Um ... no, there is not a method for the Agent to see buttons pressed by the prospect except in a survey result where a field can be changed by the survey as a result of the keypress.

It would probably be much simpler if you explained WHY you want this information. I'm having trouble envisioning a scenario where it would be useful in any way. LOL
williamconley

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial