Play announcement before connect to the agent

General and Support topics relating to ViciDialNow and GoAutoDial ISO installers

Moderators: enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, s0lid

Play announcement before connect to the agent

Postby omarrodriguezt » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:08 am

Hello,
Can you please let me know the best option to play a recorded message just before the call is connected to the agent?

This is for an inbound campaign.

The goal is that the customer hear something like " Your call will be recorded for QA purposes" just before the call is connected to agent.

I can use:
Welcome Message Filename, but the message will be played not just before the call is connected to the agent.
Also, On Hold Prompt Filename, but the message will be played only if the call are on hold.

Thank you in advance
http://www.ITContinental.com
Dedicated USA Servers - Vicibox - Vicidial - Limesurvey - Vtiger CRM - More than 15 years experience - Hablamos Español
omarrodriguezt

Postby williamconley » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:42 pm

1) when you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

this IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation

2) That would not be "just before being connected to an agent", it would be upon entry into the ingroup instead.

3) An interesting feature request, though. :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby omarrodriguezt » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Indeed.
http://www.ITContinental.com
Dedicated USA Servers - Vicibox - Vicidial - Limesurvey - Vtiger CRM - More than 15 years experience - Hablamos Español
omarrodriguezt

Re: Play announcement before connect to the agent

Postby rockdrigo » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:04 pm

I think I understand your question, and without neglecting what tells us williamconley (which is very important), you must access to the Welcome Message Filename section located within the ingroup you have appointed DID, from which to select section the audio that you already loaded with the appropriate format (Admin --> Audio Store).

I hope this information will be useful,

Best Regards.
rockdrigo

Return to ViciDialNow - GoAutoDial