support contract

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

support contract

Postby inaamalvi » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:10 am

Hi

I have just installed vicidialnow and running 7-8 seats now and want to use it with 24 seats ASAP.

I am running into problems and would like to have someone who can give me support on demand as this way, I will be ale to save some money on hiring a fulltime vicidial expert

We want some to look into the system, trouble shoot fix and fine tune the system to run smooth.
Because, each time it stops working, we suffer losses

Thanks
inaamalvi

Postby OrvUx » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi, if there is no problem to working remotely i can assist you. Feel free to contact me.

Orvil Juarez
J&A Consulting
OrvUx

Postby williamconley » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 pm

We have contracts available from $50/week which can involve anything from "pointing you in the right direction" to direct intervention within minutes for live campaigns.

We also train and allow you to hire someone (or train a staff member) so that you can reduce our costs and keep us available for emergencies only after you are comfortable with your operation.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby ykhan » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:22 pm

Hi Inaam,

I am currently supporting a few call centers with different versions of Vicidial. I can assist you to troubleshoot and tweak your system settings to get improved performance. Feel free to contact me by email or by phone.
Yousaf Khan
For installation and Support.
VoIP to North America from $0.009/min
Phone: +1 (647) 891-5426
Email: ykhan@duologuecommunications.com
ykhan

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation