Need Initial Configuration Contract Support

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need Initial Configuration Contract Support

Postby jaugenstine » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:11 am

I have installed VicidialNow and I am running into some configuration setup issues. I would like to contract with someone for a couple of hours of support to get the configuration setup and the system operational.

Please contact me if you are available and interested. I can provide remote access to the system. I will need detailed notes of changes made to get the system operational. I can also provide notes on what I have done so far.

Jonathan
jaugenstine

Postby williamconley » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:54 am

If you have a successful installation of VicidialNOW or ViciBox, we charge $99 to "get you going" with one list, one campaign, and one trunk (we will use our test provider if yours is unusual, just to be sure the system is up and running).

We provide a list of all changes and will walk you through the loading of your first sample list and call/talk/disposition.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation