Need consultant for VICIDIAL Setup and Intigration.

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need consultant for VICIDIAL Setup and Intigration.

Postby nmlknm » Thu May 28, 2009 1:34 pm

I am developing an Web based Account Tracking System and planning to integrate VICIDIAL predictive dialer to work with my system.

I am looking for some one who has good knowledge of Asterisk, VICIDIAL and its code and have experience in VICIDIAL installation, integration and customization to help us in integrating and customizing (If needed) VICIDIAL to work with my System.

Please post your quotes or email them to nml(dot)knm(at)rediffmail(dot)com along with your contact details.

-NML
nmlknm

Postby williamconley » Sat May 30, 2009 1:21 pm

I would love to give you a quote, but a bit more information is necessary to get a quote out. You could feel free to call if you would like and we can talk about it or you can post some more information (which would reduce your need to repeat this information for everyone you talk to on the subject).

Do you have a server running already? How "integrated" will your solution need to be for launch and in the final completed version?

Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation