Need Vici installed /Configured

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need Vici installed /Configured

Postby 3m » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 pm

Hi. We run a FreePBX system hosted on Lylix. We currently need to make contact with several thousand prospective clients. Looking for rates to install/configure Vicidial. We use SIP phones at the office. Please contact me and I'll fill in any details you need to formulate a quote. I want to move on this as soon as possible.
3m

Postby steveh » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:35 am

Hi my name is Steven Henderson. I work for Vicidial-Group and I believe we can help you find the solution that best fits your companies needs for a minimal cost. Please email me so I can work out a quote for your company. Thank for your time. Looking forward to working with you.
steveh

Postby williamconley » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:34 pm

I normally charge $499 for a standard install. This usually involves having the machine in my presence and installing everything from the OS onward. Since you have the OS/Asterisk/FreePBX already installed, it will be easier, but I have no experience with the OS you are using and this will be a remote install. So it may even out. I try to be a cost-effective (and up-front) solution. If you are interested, feel free to send me an email at bill@poundteam.com

Production time will vary with the ease of the OS you have currently, but Vicidial is generally no more than a few days to install at most, and could be as quick as one Day if things go smoothly. Considering that you already have SIP phones on a Running FreePBX system, it could well go very quickly.

One note: I cannot compete in Quality with the makers of Vicidial, they Obviously know this product much better than I ever will. However, I have 7 Vicidial boxes on the street right now, running.
williamconley

Re: Need Vici installed /Configured

Postby newbee » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:30 am

We have been working on Vicidial and been handdeling large no. of call center in India.

We can definitely help you to start with... would request you to PM me your requirement.

Regards,

Newbee..
newbee

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation