Need help in configuring sip truncks and extensions

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need help in configuring sip truncks and extensions

Postby ejansen » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:58 am

I want to try and configure the system to connect to a new provider of sip truncks. I am looking for an expert that can help me do the configurations and document the process.
ejansen

Postby williamconley » Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:00 am

Hello. I can help with this. It sounds like you are not asking for a lot. Have you completed your documentation yet, or are you still seeking assistance?

Bill
williamconley

Have not started the process as of yet.

Postby ejansen » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:05 am

We hope to have the SIP truncks available today to start testing. I am looking for assistance to make sure that I know what all needs to be changed in the configurations to make sure that everything functions with a new SIP provider. Let me know if you are available and how to contact yourself.

Thanks,
ejansen

Postby williamconley » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:33 am

Honestly, any respectable SIP Provider would offer this sort of assistance directly and without charge.

the information in your SIP.conf file on an existing trunk can be duplicated with specific changes to host, username, secret, etc, changed based on the requirements of the SIP provider in question.

The support section of this forum is good for this type of help.

There are also several support forums just for Asterisk which will help. None of which will charge a fee, everyone is helpful.

I would be happy to help directly in real time, for a fee, but you really are better off with support forums.

Try: http://forums.digium.com/ if you are really a beginner and need help getting an SIP trunk hooked up.

If you really want direct help, email me at bill@poundteam.com. I will have to charge a small fee for real time help during business hours.

Seriously, try to do it and post your results. The community will help.
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation