Lookig for Vicidial Professional (Full time or part time)

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Lookig for Vicidial Professional (Full time or part time)

Postby hostedsolutions » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:41 am

We are hiring Vicidial professionals for full time or part time remote support. We do not have any time zone or geographical location reservations. We need professional who knows the vicidial inside out. Please PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Hosted Solutions
hostedsolutions

Vicidial professionals for full time or part time remote

Postby williamconley » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:19 pm

Hello.

I have built six machines and am presently working on an integration with FreePBX. I am interested in hearing of your opportunity. I have several customers who keep me busy, but there's always room for more.

Bill
PoundTeam
williamconley

Telesoft

Postby telesoft » Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:57 am

Hi We are a small company in Romania. We offer outsourcing and asterisk , vicidial support. We are also working on a c# version of vicidial what will give you more functionality and nice interface(and more easy to use it).
Please let me know if you are interested.
Best Regards
Adrian Lazar
Manager Telesoft Romania
telesoft

Hosted solutions expert

Postby dBoss » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:51 am

I have done many vicidial installation. and I also prove hosted Vicidial Based solutions.

Hector Sosa
Florida USA
954-812-2050
dBoss

Re: Telesoft

Postby DarknessBBB » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:37 pm

telesoft wrote:We are also working on a c# version of vicidial what will give you more functionality and nice interface(and more easy to use it).

It looks interesting. Is the source code available for all of us?

La revedere! :D
DarknessBBB

hi

Postby austin.rock9 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:04 pm

I am working with vicidial from more than 2 years. Have a great exprience in vicidial internals and archicture.

I had setup many call centers with all such kind of loadbalancing and high availability. I had a great experience in performance improvement and asterisk core.

Worked with many voip providers with all difference protocols like sip, rtp, iax etc.

Kindly PM me if you need my service.

Thanks
austin.rock9

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation