Installation & customization

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Installation & customization

Postby av8r » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:25 am

I run a fully automated IVR call center. I have had some interest from clients for predictive dialing, which I don't currently have, and for inbound calls redirecting to an agent. Looking at the options, VICIDIAL appears to possibly fit my needs.

1) Can it be configured (or customized) to allow multi-level administration? I would need to assign each client using it their own sub-administration to create campaigns, assign agents, track results, etc.

2) Ideally, it would allow for both VoIP agents as well as PSTN with screen pops.

3) My current reporting is based on MS SQL databases. Would need to be able to create call detail records that can be inserted into the system (ANI, DNIS, Call start time, duration, trunk group, data collected).

4) Inbound calls would need to collect caller's information, possibly do a database dip for lookup, and pass this info to the agent.

I would like to find out the feasibility of this, an estimate of price, if it can be done in phases or as a small pilot (maybe IP only or with a few POTS lines) and any other things I might not have thought out properly.

Thank you.
av8r

Postby mflorell » Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:31 pm

VICIDIAL does have multi-level administration, but not multi-tenent which is closer to the features that you describe.

VOIP and PSTN agents are no problem.

VICIDIAL uses MySQL for all call records, You should be able to link this to your existing system with ODBC.

There are several ways of doing inbound calls with callerID lookups, it would depend on the connecting systems as to the right method to choose.
mflorell
Site Admin

Outsourcing company

Postby telesoft » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:04 am

Hi We are a small company in Romania. We offer outsourcing and asterisk , vicidial support. We are also working on a c# version of vicidial what will give you more functionality and nice interface(and more easy to use it).
Please let me know if you are interested.
Best Regards
Adrian Lazar
Manager Telesoft Romania
telesoft

Postby kddacraker » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Hi Adrian,

can I see a demo of your work ???

please revert back to me as soon as possible,

Thanks,

KD
kddacraker

Postby steveh » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:49 pm

Kddacraker
How are you my name is Steven and I work for Vicidial group
Vicidial-Group specialize in customizing software to meet our customers needs. Adapt the software, not your company!

We select open source modules that meet your business needs. Special functions or features are added.

Sometimes custom software is the most intelligent answer for your business logic needs

From the start-up venture to the multi-national corporation. Our solutions are designed to expand as your business does.

Thank you for your time

Postby kddacraker » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:17 pm

Hi steveh,

please contact me on yahoo.

My id is vishi1900 at yahoo dot com

thanks
kddacraker

Postby steveh » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:25 am

kddacraker Thank you for your reply . I will contact you later today as I am currently at a training seminar until roughly around 5:00pm eastern time.
steveh

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation