Vicidial Support

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial Support

Postby JR » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:01 am

I wanted to find out how we can go about having a knowledgeable resource available to support and troubleshoot Vicidial. We need to support a couple of their call centers (about 30 seats each).

Normally, there should not be any issue but if there is some troubleshooting required...we will have to do that ASAP so the production is not adversely impacted.

We have used a couple of consultants listed in this forum for installation but they were not very reliable. The installations were not done properly and it was extremely difficult to get them to fix the errors in a timely manner.

We are willing to either pay for support or contribute to the project...but need some one reliable. Would greatly appreciate any suggestion or feedback.

Thanks
JR

Postby ramindia » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:10 am

Hi

post your details

sure some one can help

iam moving your post to consulting services

ram
Kindly post your feedback, if this solution works.
so its very usefull for others who join later as a NEWBIE.
ramindia

Postby ramindia » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:10 am

Hi

post your detailed requiredment and what level support you are looking for.

so some one can help and get in touch with you offline

iam moving your post to consulting services

ram
Kindly post your feedback, if this solution works.
so its very usefull for others who join later as a NEWBIE.
ramindia

JR's query

Postby arunkoods » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:28 pm

hi JR i feel that ican do that for ...........

i am doing the same in india.
yiu can contact me ....
mobile :09789100892,09940377401

With regards,
K.arun
arunkoods

Reliable support, making the difference

Postby ykhan » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Hi JR,

I understand that you have a need for reliable support. I can offer you some references for the services I have provided in the past to assure you of my excellent and timely service. Please provide some details on your installation as follows:

1. Hardware installed
2. Software configuration
3. Load Balanced environment?
4. Number of seats and across how many locations/servers
5. Hours of operation for which you require support

You will only be charged if you are fully satisfied with the service. For details please contact me at yousafkhan1976@yahoo.ca.

My service history speaks for itself.

Regards

Yousaf Khan
1-647-891-KHAN (5426)
ykhan

Postby Op3r » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:24 pm

Because Im quite in need of a new laptop I will advertise here.

Yes I can help you with it :D
Get paid for US outbound Toll Free calls. PM me.
Op3r

Outsourcing company

Postby telesoft » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:03 am

Hi We are a small company in Romania. We offer outsourcing and asterisk , vicidial support. We are also working on a c# version of vicidial what will give you more functionality and nice interface(and more easy to use it).
Please let me know if you are interested.
Best Regards
Adrian Lazar
Manager Telesoft Romania
telesoft

support for dialer, ip-pbx.......................

Postby arvindsandilya24 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:43 am

Buzzworks - We provide consulting, support and premised dialer rentals for clients in India and abroad. Want Vicidial to handle more than 21 fields? What about changing recording filenames? We have the answers to all your Vicidial/Asterisk problems and questions.

We Run our own call centers in Mumbai & Chennai on vicidial and lease premised and hosted call centers in India , therefore have real world troubleshooting knowledge and experience. Our in-house php/perl/java resources will take care of your customizations needs.

Send your questions to asterisk at buzzworks dot co dot in for pbx related queries and vicidial at buzzworks dot co dot in for call center related business. We are available on skype MON-SAT, 1000-2000 GMT +530 as buzz.mumbai.

Consulting rates start at USD 40 per hour, no minimums apply. Vicidial scratch installs from USD 300 on. We're cheap, good and friendly. No tech talk - just plain solutions that work.
arvindsandilya24

Postby mflorell » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:17 am

arvindsandilya24- If you are changing the source code and putting it on client systems then you need to make those changes available through the GPL for download. Can you tell me where we can download your code changes?
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Vicidial Support

Postby williamconley » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:46 pm

JR wrote:We need to support a couple of their call centers (about 30 seats each).

Why do you need to support them if you did not build their systems? (Are you a consultant?)
JR wrote:there should not be any issue but if there is some troubleshooting required...we will have to do that ASAP so the production is not adversely impacted.

Are you looking for 24/7 on-call or 1 hr response or ...?
JR wrote:We are willing to either pay for support or contribute to the project...but need some one reliable.

Would you like someone on "retainer"? or do you want to pay only for time used on an hourly basis? or are you prepared to pay someone to be an expert (or at least well-versed) and at your disposal?

When you DID have problems, did you post them here when they occurred?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby joylovebasu » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:30 pm

arvind , did u add the code ?
------------------------------
VERSION: 2.0.5-173
BUILD: 90320-0424
joylovebasu

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation