Vicidial and Asterisk expert needed

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial and Asterisk expert needed

Postby sectorz » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:21 am

Hello,

We're a new startup company near Toronto looking to market Asterisk and Vicidial to GTA area call centre clients. I'm looking for a Vicidial & Asterisk expert to partner up with who can also serve as a backup to me or even as a Vicidial and Asterisk mentor. Depending on how quickly this business grows, this could quickly turn into a full-time opportunity, but for the time being I'm looking for someone on a case-by-case basis.

If you are this person, please PM me with your qualifications and experience.

Thanks,

Luke
sectorz

Outsourcing company

Postby telesoft » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:07 am

Hi We are a small company in Romania. We offer outsourcing and asterisk , vicidial support. We are also working on a c# version of vicidial what will give you more functionality and nice interface(and more easy to use it).
Please let me know if you are interested.
Best Regards
Adrian Lazar
Manager Telesoft Romania
telesoft

Vicidial Install Outsourcing company

Postby resukesh » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:25 am

Hi We are a small company in India Named V2Tech Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. We offer outsourcing and asterisk , vicidial support. We are also working on Trixbox + vicidial what will give you more functionality and nice interface(and more easy to use it).

Please let me know if you are interested, demo can also be organised if need ed.

Best Regards

Yogendra Singh
info at v2techsolutions dot com
resukesh

Postby steveh » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:39 am

Hi my name is Steven And I'm with Vicidial-group the creators of the Vicidial software I belive we can set you up with a solution that will grow with your business. We are experienced in both Vicidial and Asterisk. If you would send me a email. I could explain further. Thank you and have a great day.

Stevenh@vicidial-group.com
steveh

Postby tahiralmas » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:15 pm

we are intersted in your offer

http://www.ictinnovations.com
tahiralmas

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation