urgent need tech for running system

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

urgent need tech for running system

Postby kelly » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:18 am

urgent need asap -----that is an invalid conference number please try again------this is the message when i am logging in, I need this repaired and would be interested in tech support to keep updated and solve issuesto keep functioning properly, as the tech we had working isnt availible to provide support anymore
please call me at 1 866 549 1523 or leave message
thanks
kelly

Vicidial Install Outsourcing company

Postby resukesh » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:23 am

Hi We are a small company in India Named V2Tech Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd. We offer outsourcing and asterisk , vicidial support. We are also working on Trixbox + vicidial what will give you more functionality and nice interface(and more easy to use it).

Please let me know if you are interested, demo can also be organised if need ed.

Best Regards

Yogendra Singh
info at v2techsolutions dot com
resukesh

Postby tahiralmas » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:23 pm

and we have already worked on trixbox and vicidial integeration

http://www.ictinnovations.com
tahiralmas

Help with your System

Postby explidous » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:55 am

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that your tech left you standing in the rain, but we might be able to help you.

Our Company is listed on the suggested vendor list and we work together very closely with Matt Florell. We are not the cheapest but we know what we are doing and we service some of the largest Vicidial installs. If you are interested in our service please call under 1 800 348 5129 we are located in Central Florida and our regular office hours start at 9AM EST.

Good Luck with your System!

Frank Gorgas-Waller
Explido Software USA Inc.
explidous

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation