Outbound Campaign Assistance Needed

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Outbound Campaign Assistance Needed

Postby ksweet78 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:48 am

Hey guys!

So, I am pretty new to dialers in general, especially on the management side, and I feel like we are missing something. Here are the issues I am seeing now and I would love to entertain offers for a peek-in and depending on what you think needs done, as much adjustments as needed. Thanks for reading and if you think you can help, please reach out!

1. (I'm sure this is a problem with data, but...) We are calling the same number/business back to back (usually the same agent). I checked call counts on the lead list and I noticed that even though the data was loaded at "0" times called, there are some with 8+ times called, and others with 0.

2. LATENCY! It's killing me! Sometimes, by the time we hear "Boop", the prospect is hanging up. Others, they are a half second or more behind "boop" and we are already talking.

3. Monitoring- IS there a way to switch between live agents without closing the browser window and reopening? I find it hard to believe that this is not a thing, and our current "expert" has only told me it's possible, but can't seem to tell me "HOW". (this is an annoyance, more than anything)

4. Scheduled Callbacks- I have an instance where after setting a callback, when the agent attempts to perform the callback, this message appears;
DIAL ALERT: Call rejected: Congestion; Cause: 34- No circuit/channel available; SIP: 503- Normal_Clearing)
The answer I got on this was "This number was blocked by telco, may be a high rate of call. If you need to allow it, call administrator"

These are the most pressing issues right now, but I am sure that the right person could find more. I apologize if these are "dumb", and I appreciate everyone taking time to look over this and hopefully give some advice. I look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks,

Kurt
ksweet78

Re: Outbound Campaign Assistance Needed

Postby omarrodriguezt » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:54 am

1. (I'm sure this is a problem with data, but...) We are calling the same number/business back to back (usually the same agent). I checked call counts on the lead list and I noticed that even though the data was loaded at "0" times called, there are some with 8+ times called, and others with 0.

I suggest to query your entire database and look for phone duplicates. Also check if you have CAMPAIGN LEAD RECYCLE active in your campaign.

2. LATENCY! It's killing me! Sometimes, by the time we hear "Boop", the prospect is hanging up. Others, they are a half second or more behind "boop" and we are already talking.

Latency 95% of the cases is due to network issues not dialer. Where are your agents located and where are you calling to?

3. Monitoring- IS there a way to switch between live agents without closing the browser window and reopening? I find it hard to believe that this is not a thing, and our current "expert" has only told me it's possible, but can't seem to tell me "HOW". (this is an annoyance, more than anything)

As far as I know you dont need to close the browser window to switch between agents, just choose another agent.

4. Scheduled Callbacks- I have an instance where after setting a callback, when the agent attempts to perform the callback, this message appears;
DIAL ALERT: Call rejected: Congestion; Cause: 34- No circuit/channel available; SIP: 503- Normal_Clearing)
The answer I got on this was "This number was blocked by telco, may be a high rate of call. If you need to allow it, call administrator"

The answer you have is correct. This congestion error means that your carrier is blocking the traffic at this time, there are several causes, like channel unavailable, meaning that there are not enough lines. I suggest to have more than one carrier and create a fail over route, so when a carrier is unable to connect a call you automatically try the other. I also like to split the traffic between carriers, and connect the calls randomly to all of them at the same time.
http://www.ITContinental.com
Dedicated USA Servers - Vicibox - Vicidial - Limesurvey - Vtiger CRM - More than 15 years experience - Hablamos Español
omarrodriguezt

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation