Advice needed to build 1000 seats

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Advice needed to build 1000 seats

Postby Wheat Thin » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:27 pm

We are looking for advice/ideas on the best way for us to get 1000 seat dialer built. We are looking to hire someone to build out and implement. We are looking for pro's and con's using VICI. Skype JIMSISA1
Wheat Thin

Re: Advice needed to build 1000 seats

Postby williamconley » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:52 pm

If you are planning to build a 1000 seat dialer, and you have someone other than The Vicidial Group consult on the buildout ... I offer you my condolences in advance for what's about to happen. It likely won't be fun. 8-)

That being said, PoundTeam Incorporated, where I work, can also assist in this endeavor. While we may cost less, and perhaps have more availability, there is no such thing as someone better than The Vicidial Group at this exact scenario. And don't go with the "Free Advice" people with one single exception: The Vicibox 7.0 installation manual has some Very Valuable Advice regarding scaling Vicidial for large installations. That, plus the Vicidial Manager's Manual, are a couple of the biggest reasons that Vicidial is as large as it is.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Wheat Thin » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:19 pm

Thanks for the advice. Thats exactly what I needed. We are looking for a very user friendly UI and simple look and feel for the user. Can you provide me an example of your work for me to see?
Wheat Thin

Postby williamconley » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:39 am

Vicidial already has a user interface. If you intend to use Vicidial, I strongly urge you to use the existing Vicidial Interface.

We have altered the Vicidial interface for several clients (against my advice, of course). Each of those designs, however, is proprietary.

The only visible remnants are in what I like to call the "Dummy Dialer" interface, which is a GUI designed to have almost NO extra information aside from what the agent needs to say to the client "right now". It's actually a simple conditional-branching scripting system allowing for two options at each decision and "where to go" based on which option is chosen. It also has configurable buttons to send an email to the client during the interaction.

Redesigning the Vicidial interface is a fairly involved process. I would not recommend having anyone do so who has not done so in the past. And I would recommend releasing your final product to the code-base when done in hopes that it would survive upgrade. Everyone else has been stuck with earlier versions of Vicidial because that's what their custom web interface was designed for.

If I were to offer you a word of advice, it would be to hire someone to consult on this topic before you get in too deep ... and spend money in the wrong direction based on expectations that take you where you don't need to go. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation