we need to change our callcenter software

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

we need to change our callcenter software

Postby bazaiala » Tue May 26, 2015 3:19 am

Hello
We need to change our call center solution and we tried a test install of Vicidial.
Our call center has up to 90 seats, we need someone to set it up, customize the application and maybe integrate it with a CRM.
- outbound only
- 2 carriers
- 3 or more campaigns
- many products
- remote agents
- a small training/consultancy

We need to know how much time it will take and what are the costs after a more detailed discussion.

If you are interested in this job please let me know.
bazaiala

Re: we need to change our callcenter software

Postby williamconley » Tue May 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Where are you located? (Time of Day concerns plus occasional issues with VOIP vs telephony hardware)

What hardware restrictions do you have? (PRI? VOIP?)

Inbound campaigns? Outbound campaigns? Blended?

Single call single sales? Multi-call sales? Multi-calls with resales (ie: Customer Service)? Do you have contact with the clients After the sale? Same person or different staff for after-sale-support?

Do you have an IT person on staff? Or do you have multiple IT personnel to be trained?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby bazaiala » Wed May 27, 2015 6:53 am

Location is Cluj-Napoca Romania (Buchatest time), we have Voip, Oubound campaigns, multi calls with resales after min. one month, same person after sale usually, but not a rule and is important because we need personal reschedule. I'm the only IT person, basic knowledge on linux, mysql and asterisk. The working program for the callcenter is from 9 am to 5 pm local time. I'm available anytime, we have 2 internet and VOIP connections providers. Hardware will be purchased according to our needs. We also need some customization, but I'm still working on a list for that. And thanks for the reply
bazaiala

Postby williamconley » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:58 pm

I would recommend calling in for a consultation. If you have your decision-makers and question askers handy, we can help you generate a plan-of-attack ranging from Project Management all the way to Payroll ... while staying open source and free on all the software. Integration is something we provide, while many clients (with their own IT staff) also handle a great deal of their own integration to maintain control while cutting outside costs.

A one-hour consultation would likely provide a workflow to allow you enough information to get your plan in place.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation