Vicidial

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Vicidial

Postby rambo » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:34 am

Hello,

We looking to hire some one or partner up, we need some one to install and do online support. Want some one with experience, will pay well.

If you are interested please send me a message

Thanks
rambo

Postby chander.prakash » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi Rambo,

If you want I can help you. although my name is not in the consultant list, if believe and want help from me, than you can write to me at vicidial.professional@gmail.com

Thanx & Regards
Chander Prakash
chander.prakash

Re: Vicidial

Postby ajitekno » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:24 am

rambo wrote:Hello,

We looking to hire some one or partner up, we need some one to install and do online support. Want some one with experience, will pay well.

If you are interested please send me a message

Thanks

Hi,

We are india based company , we would like to partner up with you . we are experinced enough to help you.
ajitekno

Driving the new Call Center paradigm

Postby ykhan » Wed May 02, 2007 12:56 am

Hi,

I would like to introduce Duologue Communications with more than 2 years of experience in deploying low cost solutions for call centers in Pakistan between 10-50 seats. We can offer a remote setup service and provide excellent support to our deployments around the clock. To discuss details, please send us your detailed requirements and we would be pleased to work with you to deliver highest quality solution for the best price around. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Yousaf Khan
Duologue Communications
www.duologuecommunications.com
E-mail: ykhan@duologuecommunications.com
ykhan

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation