Looking to hire some one today for an hour or so of help

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Looking to hire some one today for an hour or so of help

Postby Mikegarza984 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:15 pm

Hello,

I need help getting the campaign to go live, and link it with sugarcrm.

Need to learn how to set up vici dial to transfer to closers and how to setup sugarCRM with vici dial and also how to make a campaign to live and show up on the drop down menu when agents are logging in. And how to integrate a soft phone in vici dial.

I already made a campaign, created users, loaded leads and script and when I go to login the campaigns do not show up in drop down.

Thank you in advance for you help.
Mikegarza984

Re: Looking to hire some one today for an hour or so of help

Postby williamconley » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method and vicidial version with build.

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "from scratch" you must post your operating system and should also post the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Be sure the agent has an assigned USER GROUP (not "all", you must choose one!) and that the assigned user group has permission to access that campaign. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Mikegarza984 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Thank you very much for the help. Below is the information the the best of my abilities.

Pound team helped with the set up, so perhaps you can assist in anything that is missing or incorrect.

Thank you in advance,

PDC Marketing

Vicibox 5.0.3 from standard .iso | | Asterisk 1.8.23.0-vici | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC Motherboard | Core2Quad Q6700
Mikegarza984

Postby williamconley » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Vicidial version with build is still required. It is in the bottom left corner of most admin screens. Not hard to find. :)

And do be positive that the user is entering the proper user/pass in the SECOND screen and the proper PHONE login and PHONE pass in the FIRST screen during login. I mention them backwards on purpose to make you realize that they have an order and cannot be reversed. If you are not sure which is which, consider using the Vicidial Manager's Manual to walk you through your first login test. Very handy.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation