Paid support request

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Paid support request

Postby devin » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 am

I've just installed vicibox in my server. I used to use Elastix but i need more advanced function from Vicidial. There's anyone who can contact me in order to help me with configuration? Vicidial works well on my server but i need configurations upport.
Thanks
devin

Re: Paid support request

Postby Staydog » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:32 am

You can come to the source, VICIdial. Send an email to sales@vicidial.com

Our rate is $200USD per hour, with a minimum initial support commitment for new customers of 3 hours.  After that you can purchase as little as 1 hour at a time.  The time is good for up to 1 year from the date of purchase, and can be used for training, configuration, and further program development.  To get started we would just need:

Company Name
Company Physical Address
Company Phone Number
Contact Name
Contact Email
Staydog

Re: Paid support request

Postby ZoVoS » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:49 pm

What are your requirements. I have some junior technicians that would probably jump at the chance and would probably be considerably cheaper than any major consultant. Ill throw in a personal guarantee of any work they do.

My Background; I own a telecoms business and currently support the telecoms requirements of 30-40 companies using vicidial and countless others using asterisk/freeswitch.

If you are interested you can email my personal email address
Aaron.Trevallion@ZoVoS.com

However if this is a complicated job then I would advise you to seek support such as offered above. I generally don't support contact centres under 50 seats and am only interested in training up my junior technitians on the day to day managment of vicidial. Custom work falls way out of their remit.
ZoVoS

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation