Need Help with Insurance Carrier Cooperative Agent Dialer

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need Help with Insurance Carrier Cooperative Agent Dialer

Postby stuntpickle » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:58 am

Hi, I am a health insurance agent working in the US and have, for some time, been working closely with a particular carrier that has recently approached me about a proposed cooperative marketing effort to provide agents with dialers and crm. We came very close to pulling the trigger on a deal with Five9 and one of its partners, but the partner has been a tad vague about what precisely it can do for how much in what time frame and seemed more concerned about collecting what we felt to be some fairly exorbitant fees. We would like to have started this yesterday. I sat through a fairly unimpressive demo with Five9 about Sugar integration and started looking around for other alternatives. I discovered that an older version of vtiger came fully integrated with vcdial, and am interested in discussing remote hosting and integration with competent persons for both vtiger and sugar, and vcdial and Five9.

My RSD wants me running on the system yesterday, so we can iron out the problems before January 1, 2013 when he hopes to start offering the services to other agents. He expects to have somewhere between 10-15 agents using it within his territory ultimately, and, depending upon the success of the program, there is the potential for many other RSDs to join in, up to and including all of them. I'd love to discuss our particular requirements with capable persons.
stuntpickle

Re: Need Help with Insurance Carrier Cooperative Agent Diale

Postby williamconley » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm not very capable, but I am a person. Can you describe in detail the "access" that will be required by each agent (aside from logging in and getting calls, I mean the administrative access ... ). And of course the "interaction" between the dialer and CRM. Each pathway that will cause interaction and the trigger that will cause it (such as "sale dispo"=put details in a sugarcrm account and "7AM" = put all leads not contacted in the past 6 mos in the dialable list for another checkup, that sort of thing).

Once a list of the items is created, a "non-stupid" estimate/quote can be generated. (Thus avoiding the guy who says "gimme 9 grand and I'll build it for you" without actually knowing what it is he intends to build!)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation