Need to create ROBOCALLER

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need to create ROBOCALLER

Postby ladanowski » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Need to simply add a wave file to the phone system. Provide a list of phone numbers, configure 1 to 8 VOIP lines.
Ideally I want this installed on a virtual box and I watch while you do. I anticipate approx 4 hours initial setup on and of course continous follow please email quotes. I am looking for reasonable bids not necessarily the lowest bid. The focus is someone who can do this right the first time.

Cheers
ladanowski

Re: Need to create ROBOCALLER

Postby brett05 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:41 am

remote agent can do you this job
Jasperreports & Queuemetrics & SugarCRM integration - Customization and Add-ons
Freepbx||Billing||Centos||Opensuse||Debian||Centos||Fedora||Sangoma||Diguim
brett05

Postby boybawang » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 am

Message me
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Postby williamconley » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:14 am

vicidial is designed to do this by default. The Vicibox.com iso installer is free. Ordinarily vicidial is NOT recommended in a virtual environment, but you may be able to get up to 8 lines "just playing a message" without a huge problem. In fact, I've had some people claim that the GoAutoDial.com installer is capable of this (both installers will install Vicidial, but the underlying OS is different and GoAutoDial has a different "web page design" that is mostly "Huge GoAutoDial logo", although the regular Vicidial interface is present, just not "linked" on the welcome page).

You would probably do better to just install Vicibox and/or GoAutoDial on a virtualbox/VMware/vSphere installation and try it out. The Vicidial Manager's Manual will walk you through the complete setup all the way to playing the recording. If you run into problems, advice on this forum is free.

you WILL need at least one carrier, but there are hundreds out there. Start with Vitelity or VOIPStreet, both have very small up-front minute purchase requirements and No monthly fee for outbound calls (just pay for the minutes you use).

Happy hunting. :)

Oh: Our pricing for an installation (virtual or otherwise) is here (along with all our other services): http://catalog.poundteam.com/product_in ... ucts_id=35
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation