Help- Need a Vicidial Partner

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Help- Need a Vicidial Partner

Postby Lm1000000 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 am

Hi,

I have sold servers/phone systems etc that use Vicidial for around 12-18 months in the UK. The company I used are no longer supporting the product which has left me stuck...

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a Vicidial installation/support partner I can set up an agreement with?

I have opportunities I am working on now that I need help with.

Thank you.
Lm1000000

Postby gardo » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi,

We're about to launch our GoAutoDial hosted platform in Europe (UK in particular). Part of the hosted services is providing support via UK local time (BST). We'd like to explore more the possibilities of business opportunities in UK and Europe. Send me an email demian @ goautodial.com and let's talk off the list.
http://goautodial.com
Empowering the next generation contact centers
gardo

Postby williamconley » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

i'm not sure what you need the partner for ... the new vicibox 3.1.12 includes an express install ... too easy.

Gardo's GoAutoDial is also very easy.

What would the partner be doing?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby boybawang » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 am

one of my major clients is a hosting company based in the UK, I usually work UK time, I can help you with your vicidial / asterisk / linux related setups and problems
Vicidial Installation + Configuration + Support + Custom Development
Download my ebook on installing vicidial for free http://download.vicidial.com/ubuntu/VIC ... 100331.pdf
m: +639172063730
boybawang

Re: Help- Need a Vicidial Partner

Postby krishnakeshwar » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:02 am

Lm1000000 wrote:Hi,

I have sold servers/phone systems etc that use Vicidial for around 12-18 months in the UK. The company I used are no longer supporting the product which has left me stuck...

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a Vicidial installation/support partner I can set up an agreement with?

Thank you.

Hi,

I am krishna Vicidial expert.. ( krishnakeshwar ) this is my skype and gmail id please add for any kind off help and support.
krishnakeshwar

Re: Help- Need a Vicidial Partner

Postby krishnakeshwar » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:10 am

Lm1000000 wrote:Hi,

Thank you.

Hi,

This Krishna, I feel happy to help you, ( krishnakeshwar ) this is my skype and gamil ID please add me, will definitely help you.

Krishna
krishnakeshwar

Postby flyingpenguin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:10 am

If you are still looking for Support in UK timezone we have full support in Europe with multiple years of vicidial support since I moved back from Florida to Germany. We even offer customer training in German and English.

Frank Gorgas-Waller
flyingpenguin

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation