Asterisk/Vicidial Technician (FULL TIME)

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Postby Ang » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Hi All,

We are looking for a technician to work with us in a challenging Contact Centre environment supporting dialing to both Australia and the US.

I am interested in filling the position with a Melbourne Australia based employee.

Our company support's multiple Telco's and also runs a 1500 (soon to be 2000) and 700 seat contact centre in the Philippines providing BPO to various other companies operating 24x7.

Our Vici infrastructure runs on an IBM Blade solution and currently we have 5 paired instances of Vici 2.4, each instance running up to 100 agents in predictive mode. We run a full SIP environment which runs in parallel with our CISCO Enterprise environment. There are over 400 agents and growing on our Vici setup, primarily running in an outbound only scenario however about 5% blended.

Our contact centre environment has been growing rapidly over the last 4 years and this is a great opportunity to jump on board with a fast paced ever expanding business and team.

I am looking for a skilled Technician to join my team with strong experience in managing and maintaining a Vici/Asterisk infrastructure. Succesful candidates need to show strong analitical skills and be able to work well under pressure.

Pleae PM me if you are interested in this position or have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Angelo
Ang

Postby williamconley » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Does this job come with a house?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby vccsdotca » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:36 am

Hello,

What are the hours and the timezone you're looking for? Also are you interested in outside consultancy or full time dedicated personnel?

Thank you.
Matt Martin
VoIP Guru
nurango
https://www.nurango.ca
----------------
Open-Source Hosting & Support | SIP Trunking | DIDs
vccsdotca

Re: Asterisk/Vicidial Technician (FULL TIME)

Postby krishnakeshwar » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:44 am

[quote="Ang"]Hi All,

We are looking for a technician to work with us in a challenging Contact Centre environment supporting dialing to both Australia and the US.

I am interested in filling the position with a Melbourne Australia based employee.

Our company support's multiple Telco's and also runs a 1500 (soon to be 2000) and 700 seat contact centre in the Philippines providing BPO to various other companies operating 24x7.

Our Vici infrastructure runs on an IBM Blade solution and currently we have 5 paired instances of Vici 2.4, each instance running up to 100 agents in predictive mode. We run a full SIP environment which runs in parallel with our CISCO Enterprise environment. There are over 400 agents and growing on our Vici setup, primarily running in an outbound only scenario however about 5% blended.

Our contact centre environment has been growing rapidly over the last 4 years and this is a great opportunity to jump on board with a fast paced ever expanding business and team.

I am looking for a skilled Technician to join my team with strong experience in managing and maintaining a Vici/Asterisk infrastructure. Succesful candidates need to show strong analitical skills and be able to work well under pressure.

Pleae PM me if you are interested in this position or have any further questions.

Kind Regards,
Angelo

nt able to find your email...
krishnakeshwar

Postby Mediam4n » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:45 am

Hi,

I can handle troubleshoot and maintenance on VICIdial only with Ubuntu Server. My time are flexible and ready to meet time deadlines.

Please contact me:
Email: brianfurry26@hotmail.com
Mediam4n

Re: Asterisk/Vicidial Technician (FULL TIME)

Postby Zach90 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 am

Quality remote support I can provide. You can count on me on VICIdial support. add my skype: Itchangot
Zach90

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation