Need Vicidial Coder To Complete A Voicebroadcasting Web Site

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need Vicidial Coder To Complete A Voicebroadcasting Web Site

Postby joseph4176 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:20 pm

I need someone to replace the coder who was building a website with Vicidial and Asterisk functions. It is designed for Voice Broadcasting and a range of other functions. The work is about 80-90% complete on the site and is partially functional.

The programmer was working on this project by himself and has had to leave the project so we are looking for a replacement.

The documentation he left is not complete and it will take someone who knows these programs to get back up to speed.

Please contact me if you are interested in this contract job and I will give you the details.
joseph4176

Postby williamconley » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Would be really helpful to know the approximate deadline.

Also whether this project is a single server, vicidial cluster, vicidial to web, or vicidial cluster to web or (even cooler) vicidial cluster to multiple web and several asterisk satellites (perhaps for remote agent rooms?) :)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

3 Servers

Postby joseph4176 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 pm

I'm not a coder, so forgive me for not knowing what I'm talking about. Here is what I do know. There are 3 servers. I believe one is set up for the website, one with asterisk and vicidial and I believe the third is set up for the billing function. I can go back through my notes with the coder to find out more.

I do not have a preset budget and am looking for someone who can do a good job and give me a reasonable price.

If interested, let me know and I'll get you more details.
joseph4176

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation