Need Vicidial Odd Jobs Done ASAP

This is the forum used by people to post job openings or requests for quotes or consultations

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need Vicidial Odd Jobs Done ASAP

Postby omg » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 am

I am looking for someone to fine tune our Vicidial call center system. We are having minimal complications with a few things which would probably be simple for someone else. We also need some random jobs done such as:

1. Need to have current lead lists scrubbed against all current Dispo's such as DNC's, Sales, etc. Will explain this in more detail when you contact me.

2. Need to make one of our servers the database server. Right now we have multiple servers and separate dialers. I would like to make all of the data universal to each of the dialers so we do not have issues of dialing the same leads, etc.

3. It does not allow our agents to make a manual call or call back if the box is check to search current lead base. If you uncheck the box, you can make the manual call but no info shows up obviously.

I'm sure there is other things that you will find that need to be fixed or updated. Please feel free to call or email me.

Rob @ three three zero/four seven five/three zero one five or rob at optionsmg (dot) com. We have a limited budget, so please don't rape us on price. The sooner we hear from you, the better!!

We are based out of Winter Park, FL (Orlando)
omg

Postby williamconley » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Did you get your system taken care of Rob?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Jobs - Requests for Consultation